Monday, November 29, 2010

Drive-Thru!

Since I started working at Third Presbyterian Church nine years ago (and I am sure for way longer. . . )I had heard talk talk of creating a drive through from the Arnold Park lot to Meigs street (between the back of the Parish House and 34 Meigs Street). With the Capital Campaign construction project, it isn't just talk anymore--take a look! And while I'm here and blogging, take a look at the staff hall as we await new carpeting (this view is from the door at the top of the Meigs Street stairs looking towards the Moot Room) And while we're talking Meigs Street stairs, I honestly have no idea what they are doing over here, but I do know that I need to get to my office a different way for the next few days. . . Those are just a few views from where I am. Lots going on, lots of busy workers, and new things happening every day! Looking forward to worshipping in our beautiful sanctuary VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment